Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A little catch up

I thought I had better do a little catching up with my photos. Last week Julie did an Art Weekend with Erika and her little friend Gabriella (my cousin's 6 yr old daughter). They made a whole bunch of fun projects. I got to help them with a few of them. This is an Egyptian Name Plate; also known as a Cartuche. I probably spelled that wrong.



Saturday afternoon we got together with Andrea's family, Elisa's family, Chris' family and my parents to have a Boat Regalia at Farimont Park in Sugarhouse. Each of the kids had decorated a little wooden boat and had SO much fun playing in the stream with them. We decided not to have a race but just let everyone play.


There was only one casualty. Joshua's boat went missing under the concrete at the end of the stream probably never to be found again. Chris spent at least 20 minutes with a long stick poking under the bridge to find it, but to no avail. There was discovered a small dead thing though which was covered in moss. Eeeew!



Elisa's Birthday was on Sunday and Julie made her this adorable little cat cake! We laugh because the color of the eyes started melting on the cats so they all look like they're crying, "Don't eat me!"
Julie is such a fun aunt and person in general. She is always organizing these fun events. She brings so much culture and entertainment to us! I sure appreciate and love her!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...