Friday, July 3, 2009

Didn't get it.



Well It would appear that I did not get the job with Reagan. They did not call me back and when I called to check on the status, I was sent to an answering machine and no one called back about the message I left for that. Sigh... Its a little sad, but I'm still working on finding something.

My sis and her kids are now just about settled in our house. Its fun living with toddlers. Bryce and I made a lego house the other day. Here's a picture!. Well I've got to run. I'm going down to visit a friend.

1 comment:

MommaM said...

I'm sorry you didn't get the job. Something will come around. Bryce was oober excited that you biult that with him. He always wants to wake you up so that you'll play with him. You are better than a pregnant mommy that doesn't feel well enough to do anything right now. Sigh... I can't wait for October!

norlyma

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...