Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Saga of the Slug

Bleh.... I have been a super slug this month. I kinda got bored with things around the house and I haven't found a job yet and so I got all slug-like and slimmed my way into my bed and slept all day several times! That's even more boring than all that stuff I was doing around the house! But I have very interesting dreams.

Sigh. I know I'm going to be sad I didn't find way more super cool things to do with myself while I was unemployed. The only trouble is I feel way guilty if I do anything that costs money right now. *roll of the eyes*

I did an art day with Julie and Erika on Thursday. It was so much fun! We made accordion-style books, Egyptian name plates, beads, and ... geesh something else... We did a lot of fun crafts. I got sick on Friday and couldn't go back. I don't know what it was, but I'm feeling a little better today.

In other entertaining news... I've gone out a couple times with a real good looking and amusing guy. We'll just call him "Boba" for now. He's pretty busy, so I probably wont get to see him again for several weeks. :(

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Congrats on the dates with the real good looking guy. Sorry you feel sluggish. You can come and hang out with me and my kids anytime you would like. Our lives are so exciting (not). I hope you are doing good. Take care and I will talk to you later.

Silvesters said...

I want to hear more about this guy. Tell me more tell me more!!!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...