Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fancy Nancy Party

I had the best time on Friday! My friend Shari invited me up to her house to help her and a few other ladies give her daughter a "Fancy Nancy" party. In case you are like me and didn't already know, fancy Nancy is a character in a childrens book. She likes to have everything fancy.

Shari had her house decorated SO cute! all full of pink balloons and feather boas. The little girls got to dress up all fancy and get to have their hair, nails and make up done. Shari made each girl a tu-tu and a tiara. Lol. Of course she explained to the children that they could only use make up and finger nail paint for dress up times.

Anyway, the girls got to have ice cream and brownies and then Shari's daughter got to open her presents. After the party Shari invited me to bring my two nephews over to Chuckee Cheese's pizza place and enjoy an after party. I'm pretty sure that Bryce and Hyrum just about burst with excitement for getting to go to such a cool dinner place. I think it was just as much fun for me to take them as it was for them to go. Oh I love spoiling little kids! :)

I'll post some pictures of this event real soon. I just don't have time right now.

At any rate, it has been sealed in my brain now that I MUST have a daughter! Therefore I am not giving up dating just yet. :) lol.

Well my cat is fussing that I'm not paying him enough attention, so I better go.

1 comment:

Sandy N said...

I love the fancy Nancy books. They were one of Ashlynn's favorite books. The party sounds like a lot of FUN.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...