Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Southern Fun


I'm back from Alabama! Had a great time. It's past midnight so I'm not going to bother to re-organize these photos into their right order right now. I need a few Z's. I've got an interview in the morning. Yay!

Anyway, most likely I'll re-caption this post sometime very soon and fill y'all in on the rest of the story! Till then... Love ya! and you can think of your own captions! Share them in the comment section! :D






This fish had to go home and cry himself to sleep on his soggy little fishy pillow after the verbal abuse he received from Josh! (lol. Kiddin')

Look at these super tall trees! I love how they don't have any branches and then suddenly at the top... poof! Tree! Lodge...POLE! (as I used to tease Tink).



Uh oh, one of the monkey's got out!


Inside that tiny head are the secrets to the universe! You can see it in his eye!





Josh: Why is that rock tilted?
Me (or andrea... I can't remember which): That's the one that a dinosaur stepped on and said... Oops! Not stable!!

4 comments:

Care said...

Looks like a super fun trip!!

Good luck with your interview!

Andrea Hardman said...

It was so fun!

Sandy N said...

Looks like so much fun. I love the pictures. THat is so cool that you were able to go. Good luck with your interview.
love ya

Stephanie said...

Oh, I so want to know more!!! It looks like it was fun, though. I love the picture of you snuggling with your niece. Way sweet! How was your interview today? Do tell. I'll stay posted for more juicy details of trip and interview....

:-)

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...