Monday, February 8, 2010

Pizza Partae

So after our fancy Nancy party on Friday Shari invited me to bring my nephews to Chuckee Cheese's for dinner and some loud kid fun. We had a blast! I just LOVE taking my nephews places with rides. Oh their little faces just say it all. It was the best!

Right when we got there... Kids: "can we PLEASE have some tokens!!! Oh please oh please oh please!"

Me: "We have to wait for everyone to get here and for me to order the food. Besides I want a good picture of you boys. Smile for the camera!"

The result..."NOW can we have some tokens?!!?!!!"



One of the first rides.

Here's me with Shari and the other ladies who helped with the party.


I think the last picture pretty much sums it up.


Happy Chocolate covered face! And they actually went to bed pretty well afterward! lol. I told them that they needed to be good when we got home so their mom would let us go again sometime. :)

2 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

I loved Chuck-E-Cheese when I was little. Now a whole other generation is getting down with cheap expensive pizza and games with tokens. Love it!

Stephanie said...

Okay. So I feel like a really boring mom (and aunt) now! I never throw my kids fun parties like these. Lucky kids!!! You are such a trooper for jumping in and helping AND taking your nephews to Chuck-E-Cheese. You have got to be their favorite aunt for sure! (No offense, Andrea!)

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...