Monday, March 31, 2008

Watching plants grow

Today has been kinda BLAH!!! I woke up late for school and I've had a headache all day and to top it all off... it's been snowing for the past 2 days! POO! I wanted to drive out to Heber this week and get some photos of my 4xgreat grandfather's homestead.


But some good news, my plants are growing quite nicely! I planted my lillies and my grape hyacenths on March 7th and they are doing SO well! Yea! Okay, I'm going to go take something for my head. Hope everyone else is having a good day!


3 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

hey Heidi,
I wish I could make some plants grow every plant I have ever had died pretty fast. I don't know how to make them live. Yours are pretty. Sorry you don't feel good. I hope that you will feel better soon. Have a good day

Andrea Hardman said...

Poor Heidi!! Poor, Poor Heidi. J/K. I think your plants are exciting! Love you!
Andrea

Stephanie said...

I think you have your aunt's talent for making things grow. And having some plants around can help ease the pain of this LONG winter (that is supposed to be spring now!) I counted last weekend and I have a total of 24 plants in my living room and kitchen. But that number fluctuates with birth and death (the death part being more frequent... unfortunately...) Anyhow, sorry about the headache! And you'll have to post the picture of your granddad's homestead on the blog. I'll bet that's cool! :-)

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...