Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Can School Be Done now... Please?

Oye! I am tired of school today. My teachers shot down my magazine layout idea. Then it took forever to get another project done. I worked SO hard on it and I still didn't have it done by the time class started. I was a full hour late to class!!! Just frustrating.

Sheesh! All I've done is complain in the last little while! Sorry.

I can't sleep right now and it's driving me insane. I'm going to go try again. :)

Goodnight from wonderland.

3 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

Sleep? Who needs sleet, I mean sheep, I mean sleep? I guess I do.
Love you

Care said...

It's been fun seeing your blog. I need to do more with mine!
You're doing a good job!

Anonymous said...

hi Heidi girl, take care. uncle clyde :)

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...