Thursday, April 17, 2008

Me and a Duck


Baby Animal Day was fun. As you can see, I got to hold a cute little duckling. (this is my favorite part of the event). This year's ducklings were a little older than last year, but just as darling. My niece, Brooklyn, kept reaching out to the little animals and got very upset when she was not allowed to hold them. The problem for Brooke is that she likes to put things in her mouth when she holds them. lol. But she did get to touch plenty of ponies and goats and other large animals that would not suffer too much from her slobber.

Well, I just got great news from my academic adviser. We are still on target for graduation in May of 2009!!! Yes. That is correct. Only a little over a year away! Hopefully by then I can learn to recognize a sympathetic font when I see one.

Oye! Today, when I brought in what I thought was a more sympathetic font, I was told it was too "wimpy." Sigh.

OK. I best quit procrastinating. Back to work!!!

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Heidi That is a pretty cute little chic you are holding. I took my kids here in Woods Cross to see some baby chics and bunnies and ducks and they were so cute. Svanna kept asking if we could hold them and I had to tell her no because we weren't allowed to hold them. I hope all is going well we need to keep in touch better. I will talk to you later.
Apryle

Andrea Hardman said...

You can't win. Next time it will be too girly or too mormon. You do what you can and then write something nasty about the professor on the last page of your notebook. (heeheheheheh, cough, splutter) I gotta go.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...