Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My best bug friend

See this bug? He was the ONLY creature available to hang out with last night!!! Can you believe that! I called lots of people, but everyone was either busy with studying for finals, working, doing the family home evening thing with their kids or busy with something else. So guess who I hung out with.
Bart. My boxelder bug. Yep I named it Bart. (heh heh heh! I am evil... but he deserves to have a BUG named after him)

Um I think Bart either escaped or is dead today. I can't find him in my room anymore. Can you tell that I don't know what to do with myself with all this time on my hands?!

Lol. Actually, I should be working on a drawing for an assignment I have due before I leave to Switzerland... Just can't get in the mood to do it. I am dying to go out and be with people... But all my people are busy right now! ARRRGGG!!! I am going to go see if I can find some ducks to bother in the canal. (by bother, I mean to feed bread to them.)

I hope everyone is having a fabulous spring day! It is so NICE outside!!!

Heidi

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

WHAT??!!! You are going to Switzerland and you're not taking ME???? Holy cow. I don't know if I'll ever get over it. j/k. When and why are you going, you world traveler you?! I like Bart, by the way. I'm sorry he escaped. When does school end? Are you still in USU country? I love your blog! Thanks for always reading and commenting on mine. Love ya!

Apryle Moss said...

Hey Heidi,
Love your little friend you come down here this weekend we are getting together so you better call me or I will be mad. I will try and get a hold of Stephanie and see if she is busy this weekend. Talk to you later
Apryle

Andrea Hardman said...

I like Bart too. He sounds like a brat just like you! Ha Ha. Just teasing! See you soon. Economic stimulus package should be coming today!!!!!!!!! Do you want to go to the park by Julie's today? Come go with us.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...