Friday, April 11, 2008

A more "sympathetic" font


One of these days I'm going to be an expert. Yep. One of these days. Until then, What the HECK is a sympathetic font???? lol! That was the verdict on my latest design project for school. Among other things that need to be changed, I need a more "Sympathetic" font.


The man is right. sigh... So if I can see that he's right, how come I can't find a font that is both empowering and sympathetic at the same time? This is the question. Pretty sure I need a mentor. For some reason, the teachers up here don't give enough suggestions. One of them says it'll stunt my creativity *rolling my eyes* and the others just don't seem to care. I think they like to see me squirm. Just like a worm.


Ha ha ha.


Well today is "Baby Animal Day" at the old historic farm (who's name escapes me at the moment). SO after my English class and several sentence conjegations, I will be holding soft baby ducks and chickens and rabbits and little quarter-sized turtles and being so girly that most men would puke to see it!!!

I am SO EXCITED!!! Yea!!! I love baby animal day! I am SUCH a girl!

Love you all!

2 comments:

Craig And Kerri said...

Our kid's loved going there when we lived in Logan, a hundred years ago??
the best part about living there that i liked was being so close to the mountains and fishing right in town, and the weekend hikes with the kids....:>)

Stephanie said...

If being an artist means trying to find that elusive "sympathetic font", then I'm glad I have no artistic talent whatsoever! j/k That is a rather odd suggestion, though. If you ever find that particular font, I'd be interested to see how it looks!

Ahhh... I love baby animals, too. Give them lots of cuddles for me...

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...