Monday, January 12, 2009

Let the Spring Time Come!

Hi Everyone,
I've been super super depressed the past few weeks. I am not sure what to write about it. I don't know that there is any advice anyone could give me that I haven't already heard and probably tried. I think it's partly just due to the cloudy skies and gray days. It's all that seasonal depression stuff.
I've been trying to stay active and eat right and sleep well in order to shake it off. But I feel really negative and hopeless. You can tell yourself positive things as much as you want, but some days it just isn't going to get in.

This stuff isn't very fun to read about on a blog I'm sure anyway, so I wont go on and on and on about it. I hope some day soon I feel like my old happy self. It's been a very long time. :(

Your friend,
Heidi

3 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

I know that feeling. People say "Snap out of it." Hah. I say, "Just hold on and try to remember there was a time when you didn't feel like a plucked chicken on a bad hair day who just stepped in poo. And that time will come again!" Good luck. I'm thinking of you.

Apryle Moss said...

I hope that you will start feeling better soon. I am sorry you feel that way and I know how you feel. I have been there so good luck. Love Ya and take care.

Heidi L Barber said...

Aw! Thanks you guys! I really REALLY appreciate your support!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...