Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back To It


Well I am back to school for my FINAL semester!
I can't tell you how happy that makes me! For a long long time I thought I was just not disciplined enough to finish college, but it just goes to show that as long as you're willing to pay money, they'll keep trying to educate you!

I went to my first class today. It's a Portfolio class. You know what they announced? They announced that because of the terrible budget cuts, they were not able to have the faculty they needed for all the classes this semester and so they're cutting my class down to one day a week. Boy am I glad I'm graduating and not just starting with all this budget crisis going on. Its getting really ugly.

I've been unexplainably depressed for the past 3 or 4 days. It was BAD. Thankfully, I feel a bit better today. I think getting back to classes really helped. That and I joined a gym and Weight Watchers today. I'm going for all out healthy.

My newest roommate moved in on the 1st. She is just 18 and it's her first time at college. I showed her around yesterday and the day before. I showed her how to get books and I sat in on her English 1010 class. It was a lot of fun. Reminded me so much of my first day of school. I ALMOST felt sorry that I'll be graduating and leaving college. But then I remembered how much debt I have to pay off from this grand adventure! lol.

Yeah, so anyways, that roommate and another one have been hanging out with me a lot the past two days. They've almost been looking to me as some sort of example... Talk about uncomfortable! No, I'm flattered... I really am... Its just that, WHO looks to ME as an example! lol! I had to laugh at myself for feeling so uncomfortable. It's probably really good for me.

Anyway, this blog is getting verbose and its 2 a.m. and I'm supposedly getting up and working out with Kaylee at 6 with our new gym memberships! So I best be off.

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Good for you Heidi. I wish I was getting up and going to the gym. Brian is gone for 6 weeks so I wont be going to the gym anytime soon. I am trying to get up and doing pilates and what ever else I can come up with. I did get up yesterday, but not today. I need to go to bed earlier so I can get up. Anyways it was good to talk to you on New Years Eve. I hope that you had a good new years. I hope this last semester is a good one for you. Good Luck. Talk to you later.

Andrea Hardman said...

Yay for you! I hope it's a fun and wonderful last semester and I'm so excited for you. It's easy to be excited when someone else will be doing all the work, don't you think? Good luck with the getting up and exersizing. It is easier with a roommate to do it with you. Talk to you soon.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...