Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Friend Date

Hi. I went on a fun date. This guys name is Justin. We went to a movie and ice cream. He's sweet. He opened doors for me like a gentleman and offered to pay for everything. I'm attempting to be reasonable and not really get serious with anyone. So he's just a cute friend for now. 

Anyway, things are going good with school. I love what I do. I've been stressed about it feeling like I am not as good as I want to be with graphics and websites yet. But Aunt Julie says she felt that way too at graduation, so I feel better.

I'm getting along with ALL of my roommates this semester. I am loving that. I'm kinda distracted so this blog isn't really making tons of sense. I'm talking to Kaylee... so I better go and pay attention better! Love ya'll

3 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

I was hoping that the date would be very fun. He does look cute. And halleluja for getting along with all the roommates. One must not take these things for granted.

Apryle Moss said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Glad you get along with the roomies that would life a little better. I am so glad you like your classes and that you are so close to graduating. Yay

Paul said...

woo hoo! getting along with roomies makes life much, MUCH easier!

you are doing a good job!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...