Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What the... grrr... ha ha...


lol. So on Monday I took the bus to school because it was snowing. I waited at the stop in front of my house for 23 minutes before it came! It is supposed to come every 5 to 10 minutes. SO today, because I didn't want to be late for work again, I crossed the street over to the parking lot on the other side where there is a different bus that is supposed to come every 3 to 5 minutes.
Wouldn't you know it, I waited for 10 minutes and the busline that runs in front of my house picked people up way before the bus that I went to did. Sigh. It's too funny. I was a few minutes late to work, but they are always nice to me, even when I'm late. Good thing I have a nice place to work where they are so kind!

We're doing this really fun project in my Portfolio class. We're designing a line of home products. I've chosen to do a Spring Cleaning theme with fun bright colored gloves and sponges and dusters etc. I'm calling it "Domestic Diva" which I know has been done before, but this project is supposed to be for fun and to add something else to the good old portfolio.
Are not these gloves FANTASTIC! I think so. It would make me more inclined to scrub a floor if I could wear these. :D

1 comment:

Paul said...

ooooooooh, i want some!! i can't do ANYTHING without my gloves of power!!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...