Monday, April 13, 2009

Let the madness begin...

"Ladies and Gentlemen.... Lets get ready to RRRRRRRuuuuMMMBBBBLLLEEE!!!!" (insert jazzy music)
I have not done homework this weekend as I planned on doing. SO we officially have only 18 days left until graduation, 10 days until my website has to be done and look amazing, and 16 days until the FINAL show that determines whether these past 4 years have made anything of me at all.

AYEEEE!!!! Don't let the serene photo above fool you. Look at the eyes. They're screaming for an escape!!!

I bribed the portfolio teacher with brownies... told him he doesn't want to see me again next semester. Pretty sure he's in the bag... Now for the BFA teacher... What what can we do to win him over???

2 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

The brownies....a stroke of genius! I'm pulling for you to get great reviews and grades. I know this next two weeks are going to be crazy for you. You can do it!!!!Love you
Andrea

Paul said...

Love the photo -- you are gorgeous. Look at that hair!!! Much jealousy!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...