Sunday, April 5, 2009

Walking Alone


I really liked Elder Holland's talk this morning. He spoke about the Savior and how alone he really was during his ministry and all the trials that he went through and all the times he had to do it alone.

I feel alone frequently. I try to keep in mind that my experiences are not unique to me. I hope I can remember that Jesus knows what I'm feeling more often. I liked so much of conference this time around. :)

That's all I can think of to say at the moment.

1 comment:

Apryle Moss said...

I thought that was a good talk also. It helped me to. I hope you are doing well. Good luck with the rest of school. Hope it goes by fast for you. Take care.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...