Monday, May 5, 2008

French Fries are MINE

Hi. Today was the first day of summer class. I kinda struggled to learn my camera. I have read parts of the manual and I thought that I was understanding it, but I when I went to put it into practice, I couldn't get my camera to do what I wanted. :(


I'm kinda sad tonight. I guess just lonley. I was thinking how I just wanted someone to be around. I have lots of awesome friends... Just none that are available to hang out except once every great long while. I miss my friends.

I went for a walk and tried taking some more photos.

They were alright.... Still can't get the camera to do what I want. I hope I start to get it soon. I really want to get good photos in Switzerland.

I finally was so sick of being in the house that I just went and got myself some fries and a burger. and now I'm all zoned out with the movie "field of dreams." Anyways, enough of my rambling. I'll write again when I'm not distracted by a movie.

1 comment:

Apryle Moss said...

Hey I am glad we got to hang out this weekend it was a lot of fun. I miss hanging out with you guys. I hope that you figure out your camera and I am still jealous that you are going to Switzerland especially without me. I hope that we will be able to get together again sooner than a year or two. OK Talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...