Thursday, August 7, 2008

Art Exhibition


So my photos will be in the art exhibition from August 25th to September 13th! Yea! Sometimes people will buy prints from these exhibitions, but I doubt it in this one. I think I'll enter a couple of these into the State and County fairs and see what they do.

Well PJ has been super attentive. I still like him. Funny thing, I actually feel slightly overwhelmed by it all. I told him he needs to slow down just a bit because he is scaring me! For those who asked, He's 30 years old. 6 feet tall with medium brown hair and blue eyes and super long eyelashes. He's working on a Business degree at USU.

Anyway, I am going to be with my family this weekend at the lake. I am super excited. I haven't been up there in years! I love hangin out with the fam too. I'll try to get some good photos to post up here. Until then, I am afraid words must suffice. :D

But because posting with a photo is fun, I have uploaded one or two that I took from my cousin's wedding a few weeks back. Love ya!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...