Friday, August 22, 2008

Ready... Set... GO!!!

Well I am now employed. Yea! That will make my financial burden just a bit less stressful. I got a job on campus doing work study. Basically I'll be running errands, making forms, and brochures. All kinds of fun stuff.

I will be helping to hang up the art show tomorrow. It runs until the 13th of September in the Tippits gallery in case any of you wish to come and see it. hint hint. :D

So, yes- I am going to be a very busy girl this semester. I hope that's a good thing. We'll see. I think for now I am going to take my final day of relaxing to go and read my book. Talk to you all again soon.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on finding a job! You are definitely going to be a busy gal this semester. Hopefully that doesn't invade your dating time...

The Old Navy picture was funny!

Good luck with your first few days back in school. :-)

Apryle Moss said...

Heidi,
I am so glad that you found a job. I hope it works out well for you. I am so excited for you to start school and so you can feel productive again. Also because you are getting so close to graduation. Hope that it all goes well for you even the roommate part. Take care and I will talk to you later.

Andrea Hardman said...

You're awesome. I love the new look of your blog, too. I'm excited for you for your new job. I probably didn't sound excited when you told me but that was the food poisoning talking, not me. I'm EXCITED. Talk to you soon.

Care said...

Great! That will be good for financial stresses....

When does the art show start? Is it on now? I may be heading that way this weekend (not sure yet) and would love to try and catch it. What are the Friday hours, and Saturday, if any? (Holiday weekend -- might not be looking good for me to see the show!)

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...