Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Old Navy

Today I was with my nephews at Old Navy clothing store. It was so funny. Without any warning they just started running up to the models and taking their hands and pretending to walk with them.

3 of my 4 roommates thus far are under the age of 20. Not so awesome. I like one of them. The other two are goofy as all get out, but we'll see if they grow on me. Currently I had to escape to my room because I was getting irritated with them. At least they provide entertainment for each other. May of 2009 CAN NOT come soon enough.

Peej says I have to stay here in Logan after I graduate so that I can wait for him to graduate. After the past hour spent here with the 18 year olds, I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself first. But we'll see. It all depends on the job situation and relationship situation. I really like PJ. I'm not falling for him as fast as I have fallen for other guys though... so I'm waiting to see what happens.

I can't wait for school to start. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to lounge around all day... but after a month or two of it... I'm ready for a productive life again! I applied for 3 jobs yesterday and I'll apply for 8 more tomorrow hopefully. So I intend to be super busy this semester. I think it'll be good for me.

2 comments:

Sandy N said...

Yuck I am sorry to hear about the roomates. I loved the pictures of Andrea's boys with the fashion concise models.
love ya
Sandy

Care said...

Your Old Navy appears to beat the living daylights out of mine. I have had a gift card for Old Navy since Christmas, and cannot find a SINGLE ITEM I would get, EVEN FOR FREE.
Um, yeah, good luck with the roomie-roonies. Sorry.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...