Monday, August 18, 2008

:<

I'm in a menstration-induced bad mood. It is your typical, hormonal, non-logical, angry at self and taking it out on the world kind of mood. I'm mad at what I have become. I'm mad at what I haven't become. I'm mad about my weight, I'm mad about my laundry. I'm just mad. It's so stupid. And at the same time I feel like crying, but all my tears are stuck because of the anger. Hmmmm....

Hormones are great aren't they. Usually I don't get quite this bad. I'm in such a rotten place. I think I'll go to bed and hope it goes away in my sleep. I'm not the only one who has days like this right?

1 comment:

John + Bethany said...

Yes, of course I remember you! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment.

Yes, we all have days like that, by the way. I hope you are feeling better about everything soon.

So you are at USU? I graduated (finally!) from there last May. Your photos are really amazing, good luck with your show.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...