Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bear Lake

Mom and Brooke playing with sea shells


Julie and Brooke in our rented condo. Are we not so lucky!!!



Fun on the beach

Burying themselves in the sand


Buddy is all tuckered out!



Hunting sea shells

Three little merpeople




The kids rode this little train ride at the Raspberry Days Fair. As you can see, I was not quick enough with the camera to actually get a photo of the children's faces. lol.


Puppy getting a little too rambunctious for Brooklyn's tastes. Crazy little dog.

Buddy is terribly difficult to get good pictures of. He's always on the move. This one I caught just in time before he bit my camera lens and slimed it with his wet nose!!! He is such a soft and cute little dog though, so how could anyone stay mad at him for sliming their camera?

We had a terrific weekend. I love how Bear Lake's beaches have a whole lot of shallow areas for the munchkins to play in. I got Erika to come out with me where the water was up to my shoulders and we played in the waves that the boats and ski-doos were making. We didn't see any fish (which was one of our goals) but we giggled a lot and had tons of fun.

In other news, I have 2 new roommates. I've only met one of them. Her name is Monica and she's a freshman going into Graphic Design. I like her so far. I think she'll be a nice roommate. I hope I'll be able to say the same for the others.

Until later!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

Wow, You're fast. That was such a fun vacation. See you Saturday!

Stephanie said...

I didn't know you've been in Bear Lake, you lucky dog! I love that place! Looks like you had some fun times. I can't believe it's already time for new roomates. Where has the summer gone? Oh, yeah... you spent it all in the Swiss Alps. By the way, I LOVE your "Heidi in the Mtns" pictures! That could win some awards or something, I swear. K-- I'm back to blogging again, I think. Yay!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...