Friday, September 12, 2008

Add it to the list

So I got back the news again from the doctor. This time I wrote down the name of the new disease. Eosinophilic Esophagitis. The gist is that it causes my throat to swell up and not be able to swallow solids and if it's bad enough, not even liquids. Its been happening almost every day for a while now. But I started an acid reflux drug and I didn't have the problem today. My throat hurts a lot still though.
I think part of that is that I'm trying not to cry. I haven't had enough sleep in a few weeks so I'm more than a little sensitive to everything going on. Its a lot of stuff that is probably too personal to be appropriate to share with the whole world in a blog... But I kinda wish I had a sympathetic, non-judging, non-involved in it ear to listen to me whine. I sorta want to get it out. Don't really need anyone to fix it. I can fix it or it will fix itself in time... Just want to relieve some of the pressure.
Oye. I am really blabbering on now arent I. I'll be off for now.

3 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

I am glad you found out what is wrong I hope the meds help. I wish I could help you and be there to listen. I hope all is well. If you need to talk email me. I will talk to you later. Take care

Paul said...

I'm glad you at least know what you're dealing with, with the new diagnosis. If you'd like to talk, give me a call -- or we could meet on messenger.

You're doing a good job!!

Sandy N said...

Yikes! Sounds pretty painful! You can email me if you want to talk, I will listen. ricksandyn@gmail.com
Love ya

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...