Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A lot on my mind


My brain is swollen. There's a lot of synapses firing and a lot of introspection going on with me lately. Among the list are the following;
  • School assignments (Still caught up, but it's hard to keep up)

  • My health (I've got some strange thing going on that requires surgery on a regular basis.)

  • Money (Bills)

  • Family (I miss them. I hardly know what's going on with them anymore.)

  • Dating (Way too much to explain... Lots of confusing feelings going on.)

  • Spirituality (Working on a transformation and finding it a lot of work.)

  • Politics (Who's going to make my life and the country better... really.)

  • etc

(By the way, I am proud of myself; I wrote out the html code for that bulleted list above. :D See, school is paying off!)

Anyway, It is all weighing so heavy. I am feeling a little discouraged because I am not able to do what I want to with any of those things right now. Muddling through is a part of life, but I do get disheartened when I have to muddle so much. Anyway, two projects are due tomorrow so I better get busy huh.

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Hey you sounds like your life is crazy. I am glad that all is still going pretty good for you. I hope that you continue to stay caught up with your homework I bet it is hard. I can't get on Steph's blog so if you can will you leave her a comment to put my email address on her list. I emailed her with my email address so maybe she will eventually put me on. Hey take care I hope everything works out ok for you. Talk to you later.

Sandy N said...

I hear ya. THose are some of the same things that I have or am worrying about as well. I would love to offer you wise advice, but that would mean that I wouold need to be a wise person.... So instead all I can do is advise you to pray and fast for guidance and comfort. I will pray for you too. Remember you are not alone. WoW do I sound like a Micheal Mclean song? :)

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...