Thursday, September 18, 2008

Super Woman or Foolish Female?



Well it's time to make some decisions. I have over-scheduled myself and unfortunately I can't do without any sleep for so many weeks on end. (I don't know how you mothers of young infants survive!) Anyway, I have to decide if I'm going to let my minimum wage, part time job go or school. Um... DUH! Where's the choice in that! lol. The hard thing is that if I let my job go I'll have to borrow a few more thousand dollars from somewhere and that sucks... but graduation is worth it right? (everyone repeat after me; "RIGHT!!!") So that sucks because I like my job and I like feeling like I am a contributor to society. AND I hate confrontation which will have to occur to be released from this job.

*sigh....*

If only I had super human powers.

Thank you to those who offered to let me let off steam last week. I am sorry I didn't call any of you... I haven't had time to let off steam. Maybe when I quit my job I'll have time to be stressed out! lol. Seriously, I have nothing to complain about when I look around at what other people have to deal with! But thank you to everyone who cares enough to let me feel stressed even though in comparison I have no right!

1 comment:

Apryle Moss said...

You have every right to be stressed school and homework and a job is very stressful. Sorry to hear you don't have time to do all you want it is hard to cram all that stuff in one day and night and never get any sleep. You do need some sleep so yeah it is probably a good idea to give up the job and finish school. You are so close. Good luck with everything talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...