Friday, September 26, 2008

kitten



Wanna see a picture of a kitten? Well there you go! This little guy was living at our house illegally for a few weeks. Then the landlord found out about him and we had to take him to Pet'sMart's adoption center. Isn't he cute! He was a sweet little cat.

I miss him right now. I miss having something to crave my attention and that will eat anything I put in front of it even if I did burn it and that likes to wrestle with me. I need to call someone over to my house to wrestle.

Anyway, this week at school was okay. Kind of rough but survivable.

I went up the canyon tonight and had roasted marshmallows and hot-dogs with Peaches (PJ). That was fun. I just got done throwing my clothes in the wash but I think I'll go throw me in the wash... cuz I smell like a camp fire and I look like a grease monkey. Good night!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...