Monday, September 1, 2008

Flying Dreams

I keep having these dreams that I can fly. This past week has had 2 of them! It has been so fun! I love flying in my dreams. The last time I was on vacation in some un-named country. There was a lake with lots of fish in it and even whales. There were a lot of green hills and there was a theme park. I wanted to fly up high and see everything from afar so I walked fast and waved my arms up and down and pulled myself into the air.

Lol. Thinking about it, I would look SO silly doing this! But in my dreams I don't see myself from outside myself. I just do it to lift myself up. after you get off the ground it isn't hard and you hardly have to move your arms at all, unless you want to go higher. Then it's like you're floating. To control how fast you come down you pull your arms in or lengthen them out. The wind usually drives where I am going in my flying dreams.

Well my first week of school was very busy. I started a new job as well. I really like my classes and I really like my job. I feel like I am keeping my head above water. Barley. :) But that's usual. I suppose I should get back to homework that is due tomorrow.

But before I go... I just have to say; isn't it funny that a guy will be totally interested in where your blog is and want to know the address and read it until you give him the address thereof. Lol. Then he never visits it! I have had 2 guys ask me all about my blog. Ask if their names had been mentioned (which I told them that they had). Then they were SO insistant on reading it. So I gave them the address and neither one of them has visited it once! Guys are nerds!

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Sounds like wonderful dreams. I wish I could fly. I am glad that school and the job are going well. Take care.

Andrea Hardman said...

I love flying dreams. I'd totally fly even if I looked silly. Everyone would be too jealous to care what I looked like. And I could spit at anyone who was mean and then fly away laughing. Hahahahaha. Maybe it means you feel happy about your ability to stay ahead of things despite taving a job AND going to school. GO YOU!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...