Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well Shut my mouth and call me Martha

Lol. I suppose that comment on the fact that guys don't read my blog was rather inflammatory. I have been informed that they (at least one of them) DO read my blog.

Anyway, I am off to portfolio class. I have a web design class and I'm doing a website this month. I have to decide if it's going to be on Puppy Training, Proper Clothes fitting techniques, or Miniature Dollhouse making. I'd love to put it up for a vote. What would you be most interested in reading about on a website?

Thanks!!!

3 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

I would have to say I would read proper clothes fitting techniques or miniature dollhouse making. I am not a real animal person and that is why I would not read about puppy training. I am glad that you are still enjoying school. I will talk to you later.

Blog Stalker said...

Miniature dollhouse making i suppose. Good luck with school and the web site. I would still come up with something a little more different. Something that would let you be creative and still appeal to a large audience.

Have a good day!

Paul said...

i like the miniatures idea. it would be so fun!

i am still waiting for the promised post on starting school again!! what classes are you taking? do you love it? ... or not so much?

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...