Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm a tad frazzled


How interesting it is to me that when I am super super busy, I always wish that I had more time to do the things I enjoy doing so much. But when I actually get a little extra time, I waste it. I lay around in a vegetable-like state. Where is the happy medium? That would be good to know; and can it really be achieved?

I am in the 3rd week of school and I am still caught up in all of my classes. This is the first time this has happened in 6 semesters!!! I am quite amazed and distrusting of it all at the same time. I am just waiting for everything to come crashing down. And it isn't as though it is far from doing that. I have been late and with sub-par work several times... but I guess that's how we get through. I am not supposed to hold onto it, because that just gets in the way of what is going on in the here and now.

Anyway, I do love my classes and my work and hope that I can keep up with it all the way through December.

For those who wanted to know, my classes are as follows;
Graphic Interface Design (this is a beginner's web design class)
Brand Identity Design (the very important concept of branding and logos etc.)
Portfolio Preparation
Printmaking
Revelations (Yes, from the Bible.)

Its a pretty busy schedule. I work on Tuesday's Thursdays and Fridays. So basically, I am busy from 9 in the morning till 6 every week day and that doesn't even include homework time. OYE!
But don't let this whining post lead you to believe that I am not enjoying myeself. I REALLY am enjoying the semester! I'm just a little worn out at the end of each day... oh yeah and at the start of the day and the middle of the day. :D

1 comment:

Sandy N said...

I love that last picture of the Hedgehog on the apple. How cute.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...