Thursday, December 4, 2008

3 down. One to go.



It's impressive what a bucket-load of make-up can do for the un-dead. I had my portfolio final this morning and we were supposed to come looking our best. Well, since I've only gotten 3 or 4 sporadic hours of sleep in the past week, I was amazed that I was able to pull this off. Granted, if you got any closer than 10 feet away from me you probably could see through all that make up! I am sick as a dog! I've just about lost my voice and I feel like crap! But all my hard finals are finished and I only have one left on Teusday, so I am a happy happy happy girl!

Hmmm... now that I look at the pictures, I am not so sure I agree with the decision of hairdo. Those bangs are .... Well anyway, I am finished.

It feels so wrong not to be working on a HUGE project right now! lol. Yeah!

By the way, the 2nd vacuum that "mysteriously" dissapeared last week has been found. It has not been returned yet, but it has been found. Sigh. One of Monica's friends came and took it without asking. Not cool.

But now I'm just rambling. I'm going to go take a long awaited rest! Hugs and kisses for everyone!

4 comments:

MommaM said...

Congratulations! You look gorgeous. Love you. Good luck with your last one.

Andrea Hardman said...

Yea You! You are awesome and I think you look very beautiful.

Apryle Moss said...

I think you look hot. I am glad you are almost done for the semester. Hopefully I will get to see you sometime over the Holidays. I hope you make it through your last final tomorrow. Good Luck

Stephanie said...

I don't know which to compliment first: your hairdo, your eyes, or your overall photogenicallity (I made that word up, I think.) Seriously-- you have GORGEOUS eyes and you are so photogenic. You look great--especially for being sick and way stressed out. Glad you're almost finished!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...