Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Man Shopping

Nothing much going on now. I'm working a bit more this week to help pay for Christmas presents. I'm excited to be going home soon. Looking forward to hanging out with the loved ones.

I hate shopping for men! It is difficult! With women, or children it is easy. There are all manner of delightful little nothings you can get for them, but men are so difficult! You have the choice of spending a whole ton of money on something they'll really like, food, socks, or a gift card. How boring is that to give every year! Don't the men get bored of receiving these gifts? (Other than the super expensive ones of course). Sigh. It's not their fault... they're just tough. :(

1 comment:

Apryle Moss said...

I completely agree I absolutely hate to shop for men. I make Brian tell me now every year what he would like because otherwise he gets all the same kinds of things. Hope all is well talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...