Saturday, December 13, 2008

A-


Sweet! The first of my grades has come in. It was for Logo Design. I got an A-!!! I am excited about that because I was just praying for a B- in all of my classes! I really do feel like I've grown a lot in my design skills. I still need lots of practice, no doubt, but I have come a long way.

Today some girls from my Design class and I are hopefully going swimming. The snow may prevent us... We'll see. Unlike this picture above, we will all be wearing suits and none of us will be male. :D Apparently this artist painted this picture of all his art students taking a bath. Is that guy on the rock going to pinch the other guy's bum???? hmmmm..... kinky.

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...