Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmastime Pictures







Here's a few of the pictures from Christmas time. The one with me and the three ladies you probably don't know is of my boss and coworkers. We had a Christmas lunch just before I left for the break. I love working at the Women's Center!

Poor Buddy has had that Victorian collar/bucket on his head for several weeks! He doesn't get it off until at least next week. He had his dew claws removed and it takes a long time to heal.

Aunt Julie made a great gingerbread christmas tree with Andrea and her kids. Then a few days later she made on with Elisa and her boys. I didn't get pictures of that event.
Little Brooklyn just loves her new piano!

At any rate, that's all for now. I sure have had a fun Christmas vacation! Can't believe it's almost time for school to start again! Only one more semester! WOO!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...