Monday, December 15, 2008

Dreamin' again.


I had the best dream last night. I was playing with this darling little baby boy! He was giggling and throwing his toys and playing all sorts of fun games with me. We were sitting on the floor next to a couch and there were a few other little kids around. I loved that baby so much! It's crazy. I was so sad to wake up and not have him. Oh well. I was a little relieved to wake up and not have to change a diaper or deal with spit up, etc. lol.

I hope I get a baby someday. :)

2 comments:

Apryle Moss said...

Don't you just love babies. If you want you can borrow mine for awhile. Ha Ha. My babe giggles a lot she doesn't spit up, but she does have dirty diapers to be changed. Someday Heidi you will have your own precious babies. I hope all is well. I am glad for you in doing so well in your class. Take care Talk to you later.

Andrea Hardman said...

I had a dream like that once. Only I was on an island with about 8 shipwrecked babies and they were all mine, ALL MINE!!!! It was a good dream, certainly better in dreamland than it would have been in reality. eeeek. No doctors, no disposable diapers, no thank you.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...