Friday, March 5, 2010

For your Russian Pleasure

Oh hilarious! Sometimes I feel like this is what's left out there to date.





It makes me want to do something like this...





Thankfully, tonight I have a date with someone cute and funny. I'll let you know if anything musical comes of it.

Well in other news, I have another interview on Monday. Yippee!!! It's a VERY entry level position doing web content. Oh oh oh! I am crossing my fingers! I need someone to give me a chance! Also, today I am headed down to the applied technology center to find out what training they have available for web design.

So, yes... There you have it. :)


2 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

Why don't you want to date that first guy? He's so cute and has an amazing range. The only down side is he hasn't learned any real words yet. That could be a bummer. But, hey, you can't always have it all. And I love the video of Brooklyn!!!!!! Truer words were never spoken.

Stephanie said...

I'm with Andrea! I found the Russian la-la-er very charming. Such a nice smile...

Hope your date tonight was half as charming!!! :-) But I hope he doesn't sing romantic, word-less songs to you because that would be embarrassing.

Good luck with your interview on Monday!!!!

And thanks for the laugh!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...