Monday, March 22, 2010

Mostly Kittiies

Kitty: What? You had a problem with being woken up at 5 this morning?


Me: Have you been up all night watching Ray William Johnson?!!

Kitty: Mmmmaaaybe.... What's it to you?



YAY for spring!!! Look how hard my ground is... you garden gurus out there... do I need to soften it up somehow??? Will the flowers grow better?

Look. One escaped into the grass! How do I get it back into the garden without killing its roots?

My little supervisors. Always there to make sure I'm doing the right things.



And finally, this week's primary adventure. We were learning about baptism. Here is my Elder ready to baptize.

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...