Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sleep? It's for wimps!


Oh I am tired! It's 8 minutes to six in the morning and I just finished my primary lesson. That's what I get for allowing myself to get sucked into a tear-jerker movie on a Saturday night.

And the Russian's stupid song is stuck in my dang head! Blast you Ray for introducing it to us! *shrug* oh well. I guess I am going to go and have a 2 hour nap and a 1976 Russian-PBS dream. Good times.

I tell ya, I've got to stop drawing so many pictures for my class. I mean really... is it that important that they actually understand this lesson? Kidding! I love those little rug rats and I'd do anything to entertain and teach them at the same time. :)

So the date was fine. Thaifoon was the restaraunt and I have to say it can't hold a candle to Pong Sri of New York City fame. To be honest... it probably can't even hold a candle to "Heidi's Tuesday night experiment" but the building was awesome and the company was entertaining so I don't have much to complain about.

OH YUCK!!! A nasty only semi-little spider just came crawling out from under my printer and was headed right toward my elbow!!!! I flicked him across the room! Eeeeeeew!!!

And on that note, I'm going to go steal as much quality sleep as I can in the next 2 hours. Sigh...

3 comments:

Care said...

I rather like the wordless serenading Russian! :o)

Hope you slept, and your class was kind! :o)

Andrea Hardman said...

HAHAHa

Stephanie said...

I hope your DATE wasn't a pedofile!!!

I think it's very sweet that you devote so much energy and time to your primary class. Those kids are so lucky to have you as a teacher! I should pay you to come draw pictures for and teach and entertain my children, too--and not just on Sundays. I could use you ANYTIME. Really. Why don't you just start visiting me once a week or so? Really?! I'm going to call you on Monday. I just don't want you to have to use up all your gas coming to see me. I could make it well worth your time... :-) I'll make you lunch or something. I'm serious. Expect a phone call early next week.

Oh, and I don't really want you to come over for my children's sake...

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...