Saturday, March 13, 2010

A little Sad


I'm feeling a little discouraged today. I found out two days ago that I did not get the job that the recruiter I talked to said I was a "shoe-in" for. Sigh... I have little bouts and fits despairing that there must be something wrong with me.


I wish I was where this poster says mature people are. I'm trying. I really have been applying to everything. How is it that no one wants me... not even to mop their floors or clean their toilets. lol. For some reason I think I have to keep telling everyone that I am applying for EVERYTHING or else you all will think I am lazy. Getting a bit insecure I guess. I really am trying so hard.

*deep breaths*
No worries. I'll be fine. It's just frustrating to have to wait and wait and wait !!!

I just found this really cool song that I had to download. See if you like it. Its called "The Riddle" and it's by Gigi D'agnosto


Part of the lyrics say, "Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground where an old man of Aran goes around and around, and his love is a beacon in the middle of the night for a strange kind of fashion there's a wrong and a right..."

Lol. I have no idea what it's talking about but I like it.

1 comment:

Care said...

Seriously one of my FAVORITE SONGS EVER -- but the original is by Nik Kershaw, and I like that version better. Check it out.

Sorry you're feeling down... I hope things get better soon!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...