Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am kinda wondering why I am awake and why on earth I spent 3 hours making a picture of little flowers that looks like it got Xeroxed.

Well no luck so far from the interviews. But I'm not too horribly worried still. Something has to open up sometime! right????

So I was trying out a new way of thinking this week. It was the "stop trying to impress everyone and just do whatever you want" week. I think that "everyone" was less than impressed, or just didn't care. Sigh. I wish that people would not tell me to be myself. Clearly they don't know what they're asking for.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry the interviews have been bummers so far! How are your hands/wrists doing these days? I think that you should DEFINITELY be yourself! You have got the greatest personality, Heidi. Don't you DARE hide it! I sure hope you will find a great job again soon. I can't imagine how much it must be driving you crazy to have to go through this interview garbage all over again. I sure love you and hope things look up! :-D

Care said...

Sorry about the cruddy interviews! Something good is BOUND to pop up!

You SHOULD be yourself! :o) You do have a fantastic personality, and should let people see it!

Heidi L Barber said...

Thanks ladies! ha ha... I think even you would not have approved of this week's experiment due to the fact that it did involve some swear head words. Oh well.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...