Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another Video

Tried to upload another video... after 3 hours I gave up.


Oye... I had a tough day or two. First of all I got a little sick on Sunday, and subsequently, I've been cloistered up inside my house since then. I have a serious case of cabin fever, but I was afraid to get in the car and go anywhere because of the snow... I didn't want to get my car stuck in the driveway (I know, silly excuse, but there it is).

Oh man, I am aching to have a good job. I've been looking all over and just can't find much of anything I'm qualified for. I haven't looked in a week... I got all sorts of discouraged. It's time to start again. Not being able to find a job makes my self esteem hurt a lot! Bill collectors have called me and I have to keep telling them that YES, I do intend to pay them, but no it can't be today. It's not fun. I hate being in debt. I hope I can find a job soon so that I can start paying things off.

Does debt weigh you down the way it does me? To me it feels like it sucks the color out of my world some days. Anyway, I am going to try to get some sleep and hopefully have a fresh outlook for the job search tomorrow!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Andrea Hardman said...

That stinks. We feel the same way about debt. It's a constant, heavy chain and we'd like to get free of it. I know you'll find something eventually. You would be a valuable employee to any company and one of these guys is going to see that soon.

Stephanie said...

Hi! I sure hope you're over being sick now--seeing as this is kind of a belated comment. My kids all got TWO sicknesses right in a row. That means 3 kids x 2 colds a piece which equals SIX runny nose-wiping, comfort in the night-giving sicknesses! Aaaaack! Gunnar and Ingrid still aren't over the last bouts of coughing and runny noses. Can you tell that I am starting to lose my patience with it all????!!!!!! I get cabin fever, too, by the way.

So, on to more pleasant topics! Thanks for your email and your sweet comments and helpful suggestions. I love Polyanna! (I wish I were more like her...) How fun that you've been in a sewing craze lately, too! To answer one of your questions from a previous post, I 'll tell you what I do when I want to have matching mommy/daughter clothes. I usually just end up coordinating. So, I find a pattern I like for me, and a different pattern I like for the kids. I did this for Easter a few years ago. I sewed Sophie and Ingrid identical pink dresses with brown trim, and a skirt for me out of their brown trim fabric. I thought it turned out swell! OR, you can just use the same fabric and try to make the dresses look as similar as possible. You see, I'm not smart enough to know how to shrink a pattern from adult to kid-sized. I'm sure someone out there knows how to do it, though! I'd love to see pictures of all your sewing projects. I'm working on number two out of three baby quilts I've decided to sew for two sisters and a close friend who are all having babies within a month of each other! One baby has already been born, and the next one is coming in NINE days! I'd better hurry up with the sewing. The third one could come anytime after that, but her quilt isn't even started yet. Oops! I'll have to post pictures of those on my blog.

Holy cow. Why didn't I just email you? So sorry to leave such a long, long comment!

How was your New Year's celebration? Do anything fun?

Apryle Moss said...

Heidi,
I hope that things start to look up for you. We are all hoping for a prosperous new year. I hope that you are feeling better it is so not fun to be sick. Getting stuck in the driveway wouldn't be fun either. We got stuck in front of our house on the road because they never plow over there. Anyway I hope all is well for you and take care.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...