Thursday, December 17, 2009

Failed inventions


The manufacturers of the invisibility gown were so disapointed to learn that no one was interested in invisibility only from the chest down. But it was a great party trick.

Lol. Just kidding. I was online and looking at some tutorials and found one to make invisible clothes. What do you think? Here's the original image.


I went to Carr Printing and talked to the head of the company. He was very pleasant. I would love to work for their company. Unfortunately they do not have any available internships at present. Perhaps later. At any rate, it was very nice to meet with them and to get another contact. Its all about networking right!

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...