Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Party With the Lindsays

We had a fun Christmas party here on Wednesday. This year my married siblings are all spending Christmas morning with their in-laws so we wanted to have a party where all of us could celebrate together.

The kiddos got to pass around little Christmas gifts as Santa's helpers.


Topher decided that Julie needed to wear his Santa hat.



Isn't this baby SO adorable! I just love her! She's starting to give BIG smiles much more easily... but never for the camera! At least not when I'm trying to get her to smile for me! :p




And finally, look at these strong little boys! Holy cow! It's a little surprising to be in the kitchen talking to Elisa and to turn around and see a 3 year old lifting up the sofa!
It was so cool, I had to get a video of them doing it.

No comments:

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...