Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day at the Lindsays

You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Donner and Blitzen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Vixen.... But do you recall... the most angry reindeer of all.....



Whiskers the angry Cat deer, had a very angry yowl.... and if you ever say you saw him like this,


He will almost surely growl... OH... Whiskers the angry Cat Deer!.... .... ...

Oh look, here's a happier reindeer... Those of you who know Buddy well, understand that this is really just a nervous smile.... "How long do I have to wear this???"



I couldn't help but put the antlers on the pets last night. lol. What can I say. They look fantastic. Penny (the other fuzzy kitty), only escaped because she was hiding at the time. ;)

We had a lovely Christmas here at the Lindsay household. It was kind of smaller than normal this year due to much of the family being out of town and with In-Laws. But it was wonderful all the same.

I am so grateful for our Savior and His birth and life and sacrifices. What a lovely sunshiny day it was today. Bright and beautiful and full of hope. :)

The gifts this year were fantastic. I am overwhelmed with the generosity of everyone for getting them for me.

I will post more pictures of the actual Christmas day events a little later.

Love you all! I'm kinda worn out.

1 comment:

Andrea Hardman said...

Laughed so hard! Poor Whiskers. That's hilarious.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...