Friday, May 21, 2010

And the Verdict is...


They say they'll tell me on Tuesday (my birthday) if I get that job. I'm SO stressed about it today.
There's a project that I didn't get finished today that I needed to and so I'm being asked to come in tomorrow (sans pay) and finish it up. Not demanded... but asked. It bothers me a little. I won't stay with them if this happens often.


Anyway, I feel so slow! I feel like a legless hamster in a running wheel: GOING NOWHERE! And super uber stressed about the whole thing.

This hamster has legs, so you'll have to imagine one without and then you'll get the idea of how I feel. lol. So that's what is going on in my neck of the woods.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aaargh! How can they lead you on like this--working you to death without you having the positive motivation of knowing you actually belong there? I would be stressed, too. And I'm so sorry you have to go in on Saturday without pay. Yuck! Give it your best, though, and I hope you can finish up your project. In the meantime, let's hope for great news on your birthday! (And thanks for the reminder!)

Care said...

Best of luck!! Legless hamster, indeed!

Apryle Moss said...

How frustrating I hope that things will work out the way you want them to. Talk to you later.

Kayvickay said...

Trust me i know how you feel. I had the stress of finding a job.. and also babysitting and being asked to work a job where they have me doing every shit job possible!! good luck to you!!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...