Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sunshine and Chemicals

Hi All,

I'm feeling so much better than the last time I posted. Wow, I was in the pits. Thank you so much for your loving comments! I really do love you guys so so SO much! I'm on a new medication and have been for about 6 days. It seems to be helping already. I'm still feeling nervous that it'll stop working and I'll crash, but for today I feel really good so I'm not going to worry about it.

I'm working on making a little computer case. Holy cow! Bag making supplies add up to a large price tag! I am not going to make it out of the materials they say you should next time! Sigh... I wanted something to do and apparently none of my projects at home were good enough, lol, so I had to go buy this stuff. (Oh credit card, I have abused you again!) Anyway, I got all the stuff and it was expensive so the bag better turn out good! Stay tuned. I'll leave pictures when I'm done with it.

4 comments:

Care said...

WooHoo! YAY for PROJECTS!! Can't wait to see!

Andrea Hardman said...

ooooo. New project with expensive materials. ooooo.

Stephanie said...

Yeah. I sewed a darling purse a few weeks ago and was SHOCKED at how expensive the fancy interfacings were (not to mention the designer calicos I HAD to use for it LOL). It was supposed to be a cheap purse. It wasn't. It definitely wasn't. But it was oh, so worth it! Yours will be, too!

Stephanie said...

By the way, I am SO glad you're feeling better! I don't know how I missed that last post, but I didn't read it until today and I'm so sorry. I left a comment, thinking that you wrote the post today (it's Thursday again and I didn't notice the date.) Read the comment anyway and please know how much I care!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...