Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The latest

So today they pulled me in their office for a meeting. They said that they're going to keep me to the end of the week to see if I can speed up on things. If not, they'll go with someone else. I have this thick fear that I will not be able to get up to speed that fast, but we'll see...

That's the main thing going on in my life. One interesting thing... I think my cat can teleport. One minute I am walking out of my room and he's laying on the bed asleep; I walk up the stairs around the corner and into the kitchen and he's already there laying out on the floor. How the heck did he do that!!!

4 comments:

Care said...

whoa, whoa, whoa! Back up! Which place is this? What job? You've been working there? HUH?

Catch me up!!

Apryle Moss said...

I hope that you get the job. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope all goes well.

Heidi L Barber said...

Care, go back to May 9th post. Yeah... Been working there on a trial basis as they put it. We'll see how it goes. It is different working under an Art Director. He's amazing at what he does, but man, he says about a hundred things in 3 minutes and I'm supposed to remember all the little changes he wants me to make to the documents.

I'll let you all know if I get the job or not and then I may explain more what I'm doing. It's mainly magazine layout.

Lol said...

Hey, my cat can do that too! She comes up the stairs and into the kitchen eight times within a half hour, without ever actually going down!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...