Thursday, May 27, 2010


I love this picture. Whoever drew it rocks. I found it online. Though today I wish to use it in response not to confusion... but less-than-impress-ed-ness. I went into the D.I. to find some little things and they were playing country. I tried to have an open mind... but this picture fits real well with how I feel about country music. To all country fans... Don't take offense... To each their own eh.

I had an interview with a place called Naartjie Kids clothes on Wednesday. It went really well. This is the second time I've interviewed with them. They were very complimentary of my portfolio again. Oh I hope for that job. It sounds like a lot of fun and it pays well. Until then, I will stay with Media Communications, which is an okay place to work... just no benefits and having a hard time getting officially hired.

I know, kind of boring... But I felt like posting, so there you go.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Naartjie has really cute kids' clothes. Could you get me a deal, do you think? LOL. We'll hope for the best!!!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...