Saturday, May 15, 2010

Still Don't Know



I still haven't been officially offered a job yet. I interviewed with Sundance Catalog this week as well. I really like that job prospect too. I hope I hear something soon.

In the meantime.... I've been making practice computer bags so that when I use my expensive fabric I'll do it right.
Bag #1 Quarter sized. It didn't work out so well. I am pretty sure the instructions for this thing were translated from some other language! lol.



Bag 2: Half size... this one seems t have worked much better. The only thing is, I didn't think about it and I went and Ironed the dang velcro rendering it melted and useless. Oops!
Here's the lined inside.


And finally, a cute picture of my silly dog.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a GREAT idea-- to make a miniature version of your bag before doing the real thing. It's seriously brilliant! And it looks like it's going to be an awesome and dang cute bag. Be sure to post pics when it's finished!

Apryle Moss said...

Hey hope you get to choose between the 2 jobs thats better than not having a choice and way cute bags. Hope the one you make for your computer works out good. Wish I was crafty like that. Hope all is well. Talk to you later.

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...