Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Waiting... waiting

I still don't know if I have the job. They now say they want to have me work until Friday and then let me know. My dad says that's a good thing, meaning they liked me enough to not send me away yet. I also have a second interview with Sundance Catalog on Thursday. If both jobs are offered to me it is going to be a HARD decision to make between the two. Sundance offers 6 work trips to western states per year, but doesn't offer as much growth as a designer.
News Linked offers fabulous opportunities to develop my craft, but few if any benefits (medical, dental, leave, savings, etc.) Hmmmm....

Anyway, I have to go scrub spray paint off of my hands before work. What have I been doing??? I'll never tell! Mwa ha ha ha ha! Go ahead, try to guess.

4 comments:

Kayvickay said...

I really hope the job thing works out. I am having an issue with having a place to work as well. I am hoping to get the same job i had last summer.. soo we can both have high hopes here :D

Andrea Hardman said...

So, what were you doing? And it's Friday. Do you know yet?

Care said...

ANY WORD?????

Stephanie said...

Wow! I'm behind the times. I didn't realize you have to possible job offers in the works! Yeah! I am SO glad to hear it! What will this mean about going back to school? Please keep us informed when you find out!

Does anyone Blog anymore?

You see a lot of ads about making money using a blog, but I don't have close friends who are blogging anymore. That is why I am just g...